The Road To Heaven
In John 3:16 we are told that God loves us. Unfortunately, because of sin, we are separated from God. So God provided a remedy for our sin, His Son, Christ Jesus. Many people, however, refuse to accept God’s gift because they think that they can somehow be good enough to get to heaven on their own. Here’s what the Bible has to say about that.
Who Is Good?
Romans 3:10 As it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE
Who Has Sinned?
Romans 3:23 All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Where Sin Came From
Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man (Adam) sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned.
God’s Price On Sin
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death.
Our Way Out
- Romans 6:23 The free gift of God is eternal in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 10:13 "WHOEVER WILL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."
- Romans 10:9-11 If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved, "for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. "For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."
- John 1:12 As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.
If you are sorry for your sin, accept God’s free gift. Pray right now "Dear God, I confess that I have sinned. Please forgive me. I am willing to receive Jesus into my life as my Savior. I now give Him the right to control me, in Jesus name. Amen.